- A lovely surprise arrived anonymously in my letter box, but I have a sneaking suspicion who it was from.
- Our dehydrator has been working overtime with apple rings and fruit leather.
- After a few hiccups, my second pair of socks are coming along nicely. I’m not a fan of this sparkly yarn though, as it feels a bit coarse, so I can’t wait to get these finished and cast on a new pair in something softer. I’m using one of the basic patterns out of my new book and so far, so good.
- I’ve created myself a new routine of (mostly) reading a chapter or two before bed and only have 2 chapters to go in the first Harry Potter book, which I’m thoroughly enjoying. Thanks very much for all the book suggestions too, I’m especially looking forward to reading Wild by Cheryl Strayed (thanks Heidi) as I’ve recently watched the movie for this and loved it.
- I’m going to get stuck back into my Weekend in Stockholm blanket this weekend!
Some Friday links that you might enjoy:
- Copper crushing – slightly obsessing over the copper bath.
- This strawberry pin cushion tutorial is just beautiful.
- Reimagining your instagram profile.
- Extra nutty dark chocolate fudge brownie recipe – try saying that really fast, over and over.
- Donate or sell? What to do with unwanted stuff.
- 5 ingredient sweet potato black bean chilli recipe.
Have a super weekend,