- I ordered ‘Socks from the toe up’ online a few weeks ago after asking around to see what everybody’s favourite sock book was, plus I read a million reviews of different books and finally settled on this one. It just arrived and I’m pretty sure that I love every pattern inside.
- While I haven’t quite decided which socks to cast on first, I’m going to use some sparkly yarn that I bought recently. I was originally going to participate in Craftyrie’s VAL (Valentine-along), but I was busy knitting my dishcloth on Valentine’s Day, so didn’t get time to start. Plus, I was waiting on the sock book to arrive!
- Currently, I’m obsessed with apple rosehip and raspberry ripple tea that I’ve been buying from my local supermarket. It’s really nice cold too!
Some Friday links that you might enjoy:
- How I created an inspiring morning routine.
- Knitted love : I want to make a word like this for my creative space one day.
- 7 Tropical holiday destinations under 7 hours – from Australia.
- DIY – dipped paint basket.
- Bombay potatoes. YUM!
Have a lovely weekend.