Here are a few things that I’ve been up to lately:
Folding origami with Bella.
Making zombie brains Halloween dessert for two teenage girls.
Sending off my package for The Creative Exchange.
And here are a few that are on my ‘to do’ list for this week:
- Match up more creative pen pals.
- Write a couple of letters before my poor pen pals forget who I am!
- Work on some Christmas tutorials that I’m putting together for the blog.
- Finish sewing up the hearts that I’ve been knitting.
- Write out a menu plan for the week & try this new recipe that I found.
I think that should see me through the week. Righty-ho, I’d better get cracking!